Computer noise method


Computer noise. 

So, computer noise... What is it? It seems to me that this is some kind of haze, some kind of clouds that the computer creates. Using this haze, people of the Other World create their images. Why are they doing that? In order, probably, for us to see them, perhaps in order to recognize acquaintances, or our relatives who have gone to another world. There is a program that can be freely downloaded from the Internet - sTile 3.0. By choosing one of the program options, you can get screens filled with so-called computer noise. The user scans screen after screen looking for images of faces. With luck, the image is saved and processed in Photoshop (brightness, contrast, levels, etc. without retouching). As I sometimes see in the comments that my face images are not real and computer generated. This is not so, the computer creates only a background, a haze, in a word, noise. And this environment is used by the people of the Other World to create their images. I have repeatedly seen how the image of the eyes and facial features improved compared to the received image of the face without my participation. So the people on the other side are editing their images. To prove that I am not exaggerating, I will cite one of the curious cases. I once received and posted on the Internet one image of a face obtained using this method. The next day I decided to look at this image on the Internet, on the site. And what do I see? A third eye appeared on the forehead of a man! I thought someone on the internet edited the image I posted to laugh... I removed the image from the site. I opened the folder on my computer with this image I was working on earlier, and there was that third eye drawn on the forehead of this person! It is clear that none of the outsiders opened my folders on my computer.
  
 How to work with the sTile 3.0 program.

 "Setup.sTile.3.zip" https://disk.yandex.ru/d/YxPR2HUd2XUbvQ Download sTile 3.0 program, install. At startup, we see a black screen, select the option "Effects" - "Draw" - "Plasma Cloud". The working screen appears, all in the "clouds". Image quality is set in the "Grain" field. We put "2400". (On the "2400" the details of the face are better visible). On each new screen, we look for images of faces, they are usually small, they do not always appear. So let's load the next screen. To upload new screenshots, click the "Apply" button. The images of faces are not always clear, open, which means we are looking, looking and looking. If you find something, save the entire screen, for this we press the "Save file as ..." button. Save it as a jpeg. Launch Photoshop and load the "screen" file. We are looking for an image of the face, crop it, process it by brightness, contrast, do not use retouching, save it with a size at which the details of the face are clearly visible (150 ... 250 rubles). We are looking for only reliable images of faces, ideally of almost photographic quality.



Some features of working with the sTile 3.0 program.

I have been working with this program for several years, and I can tell you about the nuances of working with the program. There is a clear correlation between such factors - the mood of the person working with the program, the quantity and quality of the images received. There is a clear dependence on one's own mood. Sometimes you have to go through dozens of screens until you come across an image, and sometimes screen after screen with many images. The next nuance. I have saved the selected image as a jpeg. And I work with him in Photoshop - I crop, brightness, contrast. I am finishing this work. Time passes, and I see that the image has become clearer, especially the eyes! Someone without my participation worked with him, improved the quality, brought it closer to photographic! And this is a fact. And this is no longer the sTile 3.0 program.


 What else. 

There were funny cases. Once I posted one image on the Internet. A face like a face, nothing special. The next day I decided to see my image on the site. I look - and there is a third eye on the face ... Well, I think someone on the site joked, corrected, added. I look on my computer, in the folder of images obtained in the sTile program, and I have this face in the folder, already with three eyes ... Who, if not friends from the Other World, joked? So it's not just about generating images by the program. In Photoshop I use - brightness, contrast, levels, curves. This is the most common. Before choosing any image, I review dozens of screens of the sTile 3.0 program in search of the most successful image. I find dozens of images, but I choose the most successful ones, which would ideally come close to photography. These are human faces, their eyes are clearly visible, often with pupils. It makes a big impression. Of course, no retouching. I have been working with this program for many years. I will also say the following, the images that people of the Other World transmit to us with the help of various methods and techniques are intended for the person who accepts or receives them. But I share with people these images that I received from the people of the Other World. I have been working with sTile 3.0 for several years now. I would venture to make some guesses. Firstly, those images that give us spirits are intended for those who work with the program. But who is depicted in these images? I think these are the people with whom I was familiar, was in a family relationship in past lives. Again, this is my guess.

Comments

Popular Posts